• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby: Rd 4, 2024. NSW Waratahs v The Auckland Blues

Favourite Dessert?

• Tiramisu

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Fruit

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • the fuck you just call me?

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Cake

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Ice Cream

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Biscuits

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Big Fuck Off Parfait

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Dessert makes you fat

• fail to see the point of option #8

• Wedding Cake very night

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Vern hates the invention of the camera and microphone. Quietly steaming that some upstart Australians were able to interview him during his rugby football match.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
We can't kick to save our lives and we finally get a little midfield possession... so we kick it away and we are immediately out of possession back in our own half defending.

Brilliant coaching.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
This is offensive. I’m offended.

I’d say sack Coleman but let’s be honest we can’t afford to and there’s no one else.

Agent

Bill Watson (15)
Possession stats for the half will be interesting. Tahs need the pill and then not to kick it away.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Having thoroughly examined all the evidence, I conclude that Zarn Sullivan is the only guy who should be allowed to kick a ball in this match.

That and maybe one designated front-rower. For the entertainment value.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Aaaaaaarg how is it physically possible for all of these professional rugby football players to be so shit at the thing that they are paid way more money than fucking deserve to do