• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Rd2 2020: Brumbies v Rebels

Tex

John Thornett (49)
IDK mate, I had a fair-to-middling pie and choccy milk at a servo in Kingston once

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
1. Matt Gibbon

2. Anaru Rangi

3. Jermaine Ainsley

4. Ross Haylett-Petty

5. Matt Philip

6. Angus Cottrell

7. Michael Wells

8. Isi Naisarani

9. Frank Lomani

10. Matt To'omua

11. Andrew Kellaway

12. Billy Meakes

13. Reece Hodge

14. Marika Koroibete

15. Dane Haylett-Petty

Res:

16. Steve Misa

17. Cameron Orr

18. Ruan Smith

19. Gideon Koelenberg

20. Rob Leota

21. Richard Hardwick

22. Ryan Louwrens

23. Campbell Magnay

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Hope Frost gets a good stint of the bench, very excited to see how he goes for the brumbies. Huge potential in that kid and the sooner he gets a taste of super rugby the sooner he knows what he has to aim for.

M10

Stan Wickham (3)
I for one am nervous about this week's game. Rebels will be well angry after their game last week, and they've had the wood on the Brumbies lately. I'm expecting them to come out firing, so the Brumbies had better be ready

Tex

John Thornett (49)
Sure I've seen it used in some of the Belgium road racing classics.

Given how attentive local rugby commentators, particularly Kiwis, are to getting pronunciation of pasifika and afrikaaner names correct, I wonder how badly they'll mangle some proper old school flemish?

Ballboy

Chris McKivat (8)
The Rebels serving up the same old rubbish from the past few years , will struggle to win a match ,, Brumbies should give them a hiding ,, I say this with tears running down my legs they have the list and the coach came with good form but we get nothing,, very sad

AFL_Converted

Billy Sheehan (19)
Tough for deegan as thought he offered more than To'omua last week but be good to see what magnay can offer as was good young prospect b4 went to japan
I never take too much into account when players come on late with fresh legs against tired defences. Having said that he didn't just hide which is encouraging.

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
'Arf time in the curtain raiser, Brumby Runners 14, Rebels 0.

Been a decent game so far. Brumbies had two chances, took them both.

Live stream on rugby.com.au