• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby T-T R4: Chiefs v Rebels

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
The Wallabies are going to be picking a lot of players that are coming and going, i reckon.

I think with Skelton and Rory Arnold's form it's time to just open it up. It's not like our domestic product is dominant.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I think with Skelton and Rory Arnold's form it's time to just open it up. It's not like our domestic product is dominant.

I think they would have to be signed up for a Super Rugby franchise in the future before Rennie would consider it.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Watching the Rebels back line up in defence off that scrum you knew they were screwed. Players not knowing where to go. Not a good look.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Cabous Eloff has been schooled today, good lesson for the young prop. He'll learn and come back better I'm sure.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Rebels all too keen to run the ball and not forgetting to secure the rucks. Looks like they've forgot they're actually trailing and not leading.