• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super rugby tipping 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
Few comps last year and I see SuperBru is up and running again - join in.
The other one I haven't seen any reference yet?

fo!!ower

Chris McKivat (8)
I can't see that a GAGR Super Rugby Tipping Comp has been created yet so I took the liberty of creating a public league in the Fox Sports tipping comp.

League Name: GAGR
League Code: 935456

Feel free to join and get your tips in for round 1 which kicks off in just a couple of hours!

Get amongst it!

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)
I can't see that a GAGR Super Rugby Tipping Comp has been created yet so I took the liberty of creating a public league in the Fox Sports tipping comp.

League Name: GAGR
League Code: 935456

Feel free to join and get your tips in for round 1 which kicks off in just a couple of hours!

Get amongst it!

Check out Superbru
http://www.superbru.com/superrugby/dashboard.php
http://www.superbru.com/superrugby/pool_overview.php?p=11337341
there's already 120 involved.
Hope the links help

fo!!ower

Chris McKivat (8)
Oh ok, didn't realise there was one already set up.

Just tried going there but unfortunately my company's network blocks superbru under the "gambling" category.

Dave Beat

Paul McLean (56)

Just tried going there but unfortunately my company's network blocks superbru under the "gambling" category.

Looks like you need an early mark then as first game kicks off at 5:30 - better tell your employer he needs to change the rules.

fo!!ower

Chris McKivat (8)

Doesn't matter, the Superbru mobile site is excellent. Have just signed up and applied to join the Green and Gold Rugby pool.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.