• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby-TT: Rd 1 Waratahs v Hurricanes, May 14th, SCG

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Commentators trying to pump it up but this is some lowwwwww keyyyyyyy shit.

Canes not even bothering to counter ruck and just passive on D, basically walking around.

Rayasi's "try" FFS they just forward-passed it all the way to the tryline.

Snort

Nev Cottrell (35)
It's actually nuts. Professional sides just shouldn't miss as many one-on-one tackles as the Tahs are missing. You'd be disappointed in a school team that missed so many.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
It's actually nuts. Professional sides just shouldn't miss as many one-on-one tackles as the Tahs are missing. You'd be disappointed in a school team that missed so many.

Tahs aren't alone being useless in defence, this is fairly average rugby so far by both teams.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Mark N (Nawaqanitawase) getting caught out of place and falling off tackles.
Someone tried telling me he can tackle, just doesn’t position himself. After seeing the flailing arm tackle attempts he has put on I call bullshit on that. He doesn’t know how to tackle

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Mark N (Nawaqanitawase) getting caught out of place and falling off tackles.
Someone tried telling me he can tackle, just doesn’t position himself. After seeing the flailing arm tackle attempts he has put on I call bullshit on that. He doesn’t know how to tackle

Or take the ball in contact, or beat a man, or run fast. Basically, anything that constitutes wing play except jumping high.

Kenny Powers

Ron Walden (29)
How does a player with the defensive skills of Mark N (Nawaqanitawase) get promoted thru the pathways at the Waratahs. A few people need to be held to account for that. Or maybe just the door held open so it doesn’t hit them when they exit.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
How does a player with the defensive skills of Mark N (Nawaqanitawase) get promoted thru the pathways at the Waratahs. A few people need to be held to account for that. Or maybe just the door held open so it doesn’t hit them when they exit.

You could add a few players to that list mate. Turnstiles.