• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SVNS Series 2023/24

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Loving having this on stan. I didn't get to watch any of it last year. The girls are incredible. Really like Fakaosilea's work over the ball, didn't realise she was Will Skelton's niece. Impressive family. Nasser's step is a thing of beauty too. Such a well trained team.

pissedoffihavetoregister

Bill Watson (15)
damn. Fakaosilea looked like she did her shoulder so she might be out for perth. Is lilly dick back? Else it might be someone from u18 girls (altho some were u16 and u17 still). They are pretty good but are young and pretty small.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
any word on ticket sales for Perth? WA Govt must have spent a bit for it, a few states wanted it.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Good to see Hutchison back. Certainly looking like he hasn't missed a session.

Can imagine Hoops is feeling it out still. At least with so many available he isn't vital to the side.

Important tournament being at home but I'd love to see Tonga get a run. A lot of deserved hype on the kid.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Good to see Hutchison back. Certainly looking like he hasn't missed a session.

Can imagine Hoops is feeling it out still. At least with so many available he isn't vital to the side.

Important tournament being at home but I'd love to see Tonga get a run. A lot of deserved hype on the kid.

Yeah not sold on him making it, We need Paterson back badly as well

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Perth Pools:

Men's Pool C looks an absolute nightmare...

Attachments

• GDh6fsKW0AAPOKz.jpeg.jpg
    GDh6fsKW0AAPOKz.jpeg.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 66
  • GDh6fsJWMAAkGfJ.jpeg.jpg
    GDh6fsJWMAAkGfJ.jpeg.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 66