• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SVNS Series 2023/24

pissedoffihavetoregister

Bill Watson (15)
i think that heidi dennis might be the one that scored from the kickoff in the gf of the junior tribago cwealth games.
She caught the ball from the kickoff and either stepped or ran around the whole Canadian team.
They didn't look that interested after that....
Can't blame them.
So alysia made it back after SA, Maddi gets the first day off. No lily dick or that other lady i can't remember.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
You'd have to think the Manenti has got in some ears for him to be involved even now in Super Rugby Pre Season. This is all prime Olympic build up.

Rebels do have a bit of outside back depth.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
i think that heidi dennis might be the one that scored from the kickoff in the gf of the junior tribago cwealth games.
She caught the ball from the kickoff and either stepped or ran around the whole Canadian team.
Can't blame them.
So alysia made it back after SA, Maddi gets the first day off. No lily dick or that other lady i can't remember.

yeah, interesting she's not there this round. Would have been hard to leave out

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Can't blame them.

I think this side is at full strength as it can get atm, who would you replace Lily for?

pissedoffihavetoregister

Bill Watson (15)
Can't blame them.
I checked; it was her. Its worth a look on Youtube; its the Trinbago Commonweath youth games on the last day of the rugby 7s coverage, the second last game (the girls GF). Her effort was the first touch of the game. She caught the ball from the kickoff, stepped a few players on the LHS, and then ran around the rest of the team on the RHS. probably a good reason she got this gig on Perth.

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
Quite a lot of promotion around this which is good to see (social media). I am going Saturday and had a look for tickets on Sunday and almost nothing available so should be great crowds and atmosphere

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Quite a lot of promotion around this which is good to see (social media). I am going Saturday and had a look for tickets on Sunday and almost nothing available so should be great crowds and atmosphere

Not having a dig, i'm glad its at hbf & not a half filled optus. Capetown looked horrible

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
Just before the men v USA. Not a bad crowd for day 1. The Party shed is full
1000012150.jpg

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Yep reports are that it’s close to sold-out for Saturday and Sunday which is great stuff for Perth

Decent start by Aussie womens, Heidi Dennis getting a try on debut, however they are missing the bigger bodies of Demi Hayes and Maddison Levi

Last edited:

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
The Beach club out the back of the eastern stand. Warm up pitch right next to it seperated by a picket fence
1000012152.jpg

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
Last non Rugby comment. This is my first tournament attended and it's amazing the access you have to players. They have a hang out area behind some fences but just wonder around between the main concourse. Feels like a local carnival just with more spectators

Last edited: