• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sydney Colts 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cando

Where the hell was he looking as sure as hell that looked like a try from where I sit. Hartman you just have to take a pill now and move on.

H

Hartman

Where the hell was he looking as sure as hell that looked like a try from where I sit. Hartman you just have to take a pill now and move on.

Don't really mind in the slightest to be honest, I know deep down that I scored a first-half hattrick :) To answer your rhetorical question, I don't know what he could possibly have been looking at because he isn't even in a position where he could see the would-be grounding.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member

The ref looks as if he's well positioned in-goal, most refs like to see the mass of forwards coming to them. However, if he had confidence in his TJ/AR, and they worked as a team, the TJ/AR SHOULD'VE been up on the touch-in-goal line looking in from one side wiht the ref infield looking in from the other.

Not good to see a try like this missed. I seem to recall another similar to this in the Joeys/View match in 2005 where the ref misseed a try through bad positioning and poor teamwork.

AussieDominance

Trevor Allan (34)
This is only one shot at a certain time. It's quite possible this could have been a repeat of his signal and the players were getting up?

H

Hartman

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
team lineups for all teams in semi's? any ideas

Last week's teams
Warringah
Luke Preston
Aaron Hinds
Wayne Borsak
Dennis Watson
Sean Syddal
Ethan McInnes
James Casey
Adam Bate
Tom Mellor
Jamie Horton
Mike Dalton
James Dargaville
Jackson Selby
Paul Campbell
Michael Adams

Randwick
Roger Betham
Cameron Kesby
Jesse Roche
Ryan Marais
Matt Slyney (C)
Bryce Speechley
Tane Parata-McMillan
Zeb Holmes-Baer
Liam Walker
Daniel Fleming
Domonic Bower
Ashley J Hatch
Marc Koteckzy
Ollie Huggett
Ethan Ford

Easts
Matt Marano
Solomon Fainga'a
Jordan Deaves
Lachlan Piggott
Tom Cameron
Ben Plunkett
Moleni Soane
Tom Nicholson
James Michael
Ben Porter
Cameron Dymock
Michael Brown
Charlie Clifton
Sam Devlin
Jacob Miller

R

rugga10

easts and eastwood to win for me
did i read in the paper correctly that eastwood defeated parra 26-10 ?

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
Get ready to tip Colts XV of the year when everything is over though feel free to start sooner to have a bit of fun.

I know it's a bit hard when players are nabbed for grade, but give it a go.

A

Albert

Good call 33-30 Wicks

Good win too. Easts brought Harry Bennett and Jake Woodhouse back down from grade. The clash between Ollie Huggett (Joeys '09) and Woodhouse was an absolute belter. Great footy, with the underrated Huggett getting very physical with Woodhouse, who is no doubt a star of the future.

H

Hartman

Good win too. Easts brought Harry Bennett and Jake Woodhouse back down from grade. The clash between Ollie Huggett (Joeys '09) and Woodhouse was an absolute belter. Great footy, with the underrated Huggett getting very physical with Woodhouse, who is no doubt a star of the future.

Can you do that? I thought players had to have played 4 of the last 7 games to be eligible to play in semis.

Status
Not open for further replies.