• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sydney Subbies 2019

Karl_H

Stan Wickham (3)
hahah what an absolute joke. So events so far... we contacted Beecroft to forfeit last night due to lack of numbers. This morning the game is back on with Beecroft offering to lend us a few if we didn't have numbers to get a game happening. Later this morning - Beecroft coach contacts us saying they now won't have enough players as they were told there was no game tomorrow so they would like to accept our original forfeit.

Latest - Big bad Timmy Richards gets involved and is personally dragging 30 blokes onto RCO kicking and screaming, like it or not at 11.40 tomorrow at RCO.

I wouldn't necessarily take everything Heavy B has to say about Brothers as gospel. There's always more to the story.

I'd like to thank Beecroft for being so accommodating regarding our player numbers and publicly apologise for the position I ended up putting them in with subbies. In an attempt to work together to get a game on the field we ended up in a situation that made them look bad due to our inability to organise a team early enough to proceed with confidence.

HeavyB

Alfred Walker (16)
I wouldn't necessarily take everything Heavy B has to say about Brothers as gospel. There's always more to the story.

I'd like to thank Beecroft for being so accommodating regarding our player numbers and publicly apologise for the position I ended up putting them in with subbies. In an attempt to work together to get a game on the field we ended up in a situation that made them look bad due to our inability to organise a team early enough to proceed with confidence.

Oh come on Karlos, I'm getting us players! Pfitzy is keen!

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
You're playing loosehead Pfitzy

We'll, as long as they're younger and lighter than me

I'm 43 and 104kg. Good enough to play First Grade in Divisions 5 & 6 if all you want is lineout and scrum ;)

In fact, I've got 1 point for the Meldrum Medal this year for "dominant scrummaging" (to quote the ref). I should have probably lost 3 points for spending more time walking than running around the field :D but that is life.

The fact that keeps me out of playing is I'm registered to another club. What a shame.

*wink* *wink* Heavy B

HeavyB

Alfred Walker (16)
I'm 43 and 104kg. Good enough to play First Grade in Divisions 5 & 6 if all you want is lineout and scrum ;)

In fact, I've got 1 point for the Meldrum Medal this year for "dominant scrummaging" (to quote the ref). I should have probably lost 3 points for spending more time walking than running around the field :D but that is life.

The fact that keeps me out of playing is I'm registered to another club. What a shame.

*wink* *wink* Heavy B

Young and sprightly compares to my friend Karlos here...

Karl_H

Stan Wickham (3)

*wink* *wink* Heavy B

Sounds like you fit the bill perfectly for a run in Div 3 third grade - especially as a fellow walker. I'm sure we could get Tim Richards to transfer you in no time flat

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Sounds like you fit the bill perfectly for a run in Div 3 third grade - especially as a fellow walker. I'm sure we could get Tim Richards to transfer you in no time flat

It is the transferring immediately back that is the issue ;)

Rumour Ronald

Herbert Moran (7)
Rumour Ron is too pissed west of the ranges for tips this week. And seen as I haven't played a game of rugby in 12 years, I'll decline the invite to play in that game. Couldn't think of anything worse than being involved in anything to do with those 2 clubs