• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Sydney Subbies 2024

Can confirm strong preseason numbers for Waverley down at Queens park on a Tuesday night, a shirts vs skins drill revealing some chiselled, albeit very pale UK rigs getting about.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
There is a Subbies GA + 2 Coopers offer as well:

1709524087456.png

Ref_Ted

Sydney Middleton (9)
A regular over the years for St Pats and attended last year by St Pats and Forest.
Dissapointingly there are no Sydney teams at this year's Armidale Knock-out on today.
A fine tournament and the only one, I know of, that is 15 a side. A great pre-season hit out for the whole team.

anaLYST666

Frank Row (1)
Great day down at Dave Phillips fields for the Subbies colts 10's. Plenty of great footy to watch. Drummoyne the stand-out and UNSW, despite losing 3 players to injuries throughout the day, looking far improved.

No Newport to be seen, potentially trouble at Porter's?

Heavyd

Nev Cottrell (35)
Great day down at Dave Phillips fields for the Subbies colts 10's. Plenty of great footy to watch. Drummoyne the stand-out and UNSW, despite losing 3 players to injuries throughout the day, looking far improved.

No Newport to be seen, potentially trouble at Porter's?
Newports 7s campaign ended a few weeks ago I believe with two tournaments in Feb. My understanding is the Colts program at Porters chugs along as strong as ever with 25+ young ones trotting around.