• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Tahs v Lions MOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
3 - TPN: even having a "quiet" game he's massive
2 - Barnes - gave the backline shape and direction, which is missing without him. Nice deft kicks
1 - Kepu - Imposing

re Balcock - some nice flashes and defo needs more time. However, I thought considering the breakdown was getting raped he woulda been better spent over the ball carrier than waiting for his next hitup

Scarfie - if you're wanting to argue about Barnes, I invite you

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
-7. Whatever got said in the sheds at halftime.

In Hickey's half time interview he talked about the Tahs needing to improve thier work in the tackle. They did, they stopped any movement, held on to the ball, stopped any passing from the tackle and slowed down their play .......................

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Yes, no double standards around here. Although I think they may have at least started games with their socks up - Alcock's were down at the pre-game hug :eek:

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
I have never seen Alcock play a game with his socks up. I'm pretty sure he had them taped down for Eastwood in one of the games on ABC this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.