• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Friday Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Greetings and salutations. This is the Friday quiz.

Our first question for the day: In the past ten years, there have been 6 Wallabies that have only played one career test. Also there have been 5 Wallabies that have played only two career tests. Can you name them all?

I will update them here as we go.

One test
1. Beau Robinson
2. Sitaleki Timani
3. Rod Davies
4. Al Kanaar
5. Lachie McKay
6. Mark Bartholomeuz

Two tests
1. Nick Phipps
2. Peter Kimlin
3. Sam Norton-Knight
4. David Fitter
5. Daniel Heenan

Swarley

Bob Loudon (25)
Phipps has played 2, Daley 3.

Didn't realise it, against the Boks?
Out of interest Barbarian, are there any players who've been named on the bench but have never actually ran on the field? Mitch Chapman's the only one I can think of...

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Didn't realise it, against the Boks?
Out of interest Barbarian, are there any players who've been named on the bench but have never actually ran on the field? Mitch Chapman's the only one I can think of...

Yeah he played the last 10 against the Boks in Sydney.

It would be interesting to know, but don't know how I could find that info. Anyone know?

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
SNK has played 2 tests only, well done Ash.

Huxley has played 9, Hoiles 16.

Manny has only played 2 tests, but his last was in 2001 and outside of the 10 year bracket.

Kanaar is correct though.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Manny has only played 2 tests, but his last was in 2001 and outside of the 10 year bracket.

Kanaar is correct though.

I guess I'm living in the past.

I reckon Lachie MacKay might have played one or two tests in that 3N that Kanaar played. Might have even been on debut in the same test.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Huia Edmonds was just the one wasn't he? Or perhaps he snagged a 2nd. Either way, he's there.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
McKay is the only correct guess there.

LoJo has played 3, Timana and Edmonds 4 apiece, Grey 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.