• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The new Wallaby jersey

22meter

Frank Nicholson (4)
honestly, I can't get a rat's ass about the shirt design, as long as we win... but at least they have lost one sale of a jersey, I'll stick with my old school RWC11 one.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
The rest of the range is on Asics website now. Or more of it anyway. The White Away Jersey looks more wearable.

http://www.asics.com.au/wallabies/cat/wallabies

Wallabies Away.jpg

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I've got to say it doesn't look as shit as I feared actually on the blokes.

Jim Tucker just posted this pic of KB (Kurtley Beale) on twitter.
KB (Kurtley Beale).jpg

rugbysmartarse

Alan Cameron (40)
here it is on Moore. the colour is better, and the zombie hands are less visible.

CHGMMHRW4AAaYk1.jpg:large

you know what, I'm coming around. Looks good. I'm buying one as soon as they go on sale at the end of the year, or early next year

Grandmaster Flash

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Doesn't look as bad when worn by someone, but an interesting choice of who is doing the modelling...
Izzy the main man on Twitter but an Asics promo vid also featured Phipps, Foley and To'omua.

Edit: Beaten twice by Tangawizi

rugbyskier

Ted Thorn (20)
The Wallabies Facebook page has the announcement, interestingly they didn't put up a clear photo of the jersey. Comments are interesting, some favourable and others not. The best one I've seen was along the lines of it's a great design if you want hi-vis for traffic control.