• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

the Real Deal Kurtley Beale!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
BEAUTIFUL!

He had an up and down game - his mistakes led to about 10 points for the Boks but he did what he had to do in the end!

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
He folded under pressure in the second half. What was with the falcon ? So I completely wrote off his chances.

55 metres out. 80 minutes gone. Legs heavy. Weight of the world on his shoulders. Screaming Bok fans. Impossible kick from the sideline. His first goal kick of the game.

NEVER IN DOUBT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newb

Trevor Allan (34)
frickin amazing! gotta say that in terms of him going form zero to hero that saia's binning had larger negative impact that what beale had done. that was really the thing that almost sunk the game.

still can't believe he slotted it though!

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
Yeh I know. Still ALOT of questions to be asked about our 2nd half performance. Was anyone else shouting and cheering and clapping at the TV screen?! I think I woke up half my neighbours.

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
i woke up my whole family... amazing stuff

2nd half performance was shithouse... but on the + Robbie learnt how to use a bench, wobs showed some fighting never give keep aussie ticker and have an awesome experience under their belt... all stuff legends are made off

louie

Desmond Connor (43)
why did this game have to happen at 3 in the morning.... i'm too excited to sleep

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
go BEALE, he had a great attacking game, dodgy pass over quade's head, nutted the ball, and then he slotted the kick,

The analysis by austin i think of the wallabies attack came up twice where quade passed the ball flat and nobody was there.

All the backs played well and burgos passing looked crisp

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
The Wallabies haven't had a legendary come from behind win at the death for a long time.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
I can't even remember that game?! I'm thinking more along the lines of Mortlock penalty in Durban, Eales against the All Blacks, Kefu try vs the All Blacks. The team between 99-02 made a habit of winning games at the death.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
the hoiles game was in 07 when czekai broke his leg playing for wales, that was back when hoiles was a super sub

this must be some sort of record for most points scored in a tri nations

Status
Not open for further replies.