• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The wheels are falling off

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jumpers

Believe me or not But the ABs loss to the Boks maybe a good thing! I'm not a joker that likes gettin beatup by Wannabs and let me tell you that ain't gonna happen come Sat too! Tickets to this game was sold out on Mars and Jupitor with special packages to carry off the losing Wannabe side and as an extra bonus your own personal kakaroo shirt boiled in mud water with strawberry jam to boot!

Now fair dinkum dingo Robbie ain't a man to take things easy, in fact they say he invented the "put the lamb chops on the wall attack" just to rile his Crusaders side up! Similar things could happen come the Wannabe trainings and let no man stand in the way of a good Wannabe fellow who just wants to be alook a like Justin Believer!

Wat makes this game safe for the ABs? Give the Wannabes a flat pill, tell Captain"James Horrible Horvill" his makeup is falling off,
insist all forwards take dance lessons and cleanin' the foot path with a tooth brush is compulsory!

I can't wait!

D

daz

Your didactic comments are not appreciated daz! ScepticalScotty and I were simply commenting on the fact that the sucess of a team representing a host-nation in a major sporting event depends, to a great extent, on "local" support. I also asked for comments from our NZ members, who may be able to explain the survey results, unless you, "the font of all wisdom", can enlighten me!.......get more sleep, and you may become a better person!

I am for intelligent debate. I am for a bit of a wind up. I am for relaxed and chilled atmosphere.

I am dead against trolling, idiocy and plain old abuse to get a bite.

I am hardly the "font of all wisdom", and there are plenty of old dogs on here who would testify quite happily to that.

I think for some of the new members it might be a good idea to spend some time reading a few threads (and the forum rules!) and getting the hang of the G&GR vibe, rather than hitting the boards with all guns blazing and getting off on the wrong foot from post 1.

We welcome all here, without fear or favour, but let's make an effort to assimilate rather than isolate. In short, let's all be friends. Or at least friendly. What do you say?

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
Just you wait and watch the All Blacks smack the Wallabies at Suncorp this week in front of lot kiwis. It can easily happen if the Wallabies are 1% off their game.

That's the spirit, Reddy! If only you showed as much spine during the Super15 our life here would be much easier.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
Jnor, thanks for your thoughts. If daz identified those to whom his comments were directed, it would remove any likelyhood of confusion. Though we don't all agree with all the posts, those making them must retain the right to do so.... they will soon become aware that their views are unpopular or inappropriate in the eyes of the members! As an example, look at the latter pages of the JOC (James O'Connor) thread!

I'm not sure that posting in the style of RedsHappy raises the game, merely the levels of confusion. :lmao:

D

daz

Jnor, thanks for your thoughts. If daz identified those to whom his comments were directed, it would remove any likelyhood of confusion. Though we don't all agree with all the posts, those making them must retain the right to do so.... they will soon become aware that their views are unpopular or inappropriate in the eyes of the members! As an example, look at the latter pages of the JOC (James O'Connor) thread!

Hi Mr Doug. My comment was a general expulsion of what is generally considered reasonable frustration. Don't worry. If I thought you were being a knob, you would be the first to know.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Hello to you daz. If I was "being a knob", I would expect you to let me know! Am aware of "rule of engagement" and don't wish to emulate others on another current thread, who just can't 'let it go'!.... I am pleased to have been part of your 1,000th post, (although there appear to be at least three of them)..... My wife and I are looking forward to "rooting for the Baa Baas" on Friday night in the stands at Skilled Park, where hopefully, there will be thousands of others doing likewise! [This is the Gold Coast]!!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Yep Cowboy, the wheels have surely fallen off, and obviously Wallabies will be at unbackable odds to win this weekend, and probably the WC. Still thats the way it goes,and us AB supporters will have to just live with it.

C

cs_cowboy

Yep Cowboy, the wheels have surely fallen off, and obviously Wallabies will be at unbackable odds to win this weekend, and probably the WC. Still thats the way it goes,and us AB supporters will have to just live with it.

Hoorah Hoorah!

Status
Not open for further replies.