• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TRC 2022: Argentina v South Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomthumb

Colin Windon (37)
Interesting I just being watching Rugby pod, and Will Genia was on it as guest with usuals, and they were all saying how great they thought Willemsie was at 10, and wondered if Boks would be brave enough to go with him going forward. So either Boks see it different, or they prefer conservative.
As an aside Genia was bloody ineteresting on that panel with Hall and Parsons, very good!

And f*** me we just been hit by a bloody strong earthquake!! Strongest I have felt I think!
I agree Willemse is the form 10 in South Africa at the moment, he would prob be starting this test to if he wasn’t injured

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I agree Willemse is the form 10 in South Africa at the moment, he would prob be starting this test to if he wasn’t injured
Ok mate, didn;t realise he injured.Agree wholeheartedly he the form 10 tke Boks have had this year.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
the relatively enjoyable sport of running
larry-david-unsure.gif

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Interesting I just being watching Rugby pod, and Will Genia was on it as guest with usuals, and they were all saying how great they thought Willemsie was at 10, and wondered if Boks would be brave enough to go with him going forward. So either Boks see it different, or they prefer conservative.
As an aside Genia was bloody ineteresting on that panel with Hall and Parsons, very good!

And f*** me we just been hit by a bloody strong earthquake!! Strongest I have felt I think!
That's one of my favourite podcasts. Excellent show.

I think they will move Willemse back to 15. Not saying it's right but his big problem is goalkicking. He has to work on it. Has to become 80% plus. The problem is at the Stormers Libbok kicks and he is very good (Manie Libbok who should have been starting at ten for the Boks this weekend.)

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
That's one of my favourite podcasts. Excellent show.

I think they will move Willemse back to 15. Not saying it's right but his big problem is goalkicking. He has to work on it. Has to become 80% plus. The problem is at the Stormers Libbok kicks and he is very good (Manie Libbok who should have been starting at ten for the Boks this weekend.)
Must admit I a real fan of podcast, and Will talking about Lolesio was very interesting!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Not a bad test, interesting to see Esteben getting binned for pushing a Puma player, who hit another Puma player who hit another Puma who hit the player in the air. :confused::confused:

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
38-21 to the Boks, with 2 penalty tries. Have to say Cheika has got Pumas playing ok, they certainly not throwing in the towell.

Status
Not open for further replies.