• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TRC2021 - Wallabies v Pumas @ Townsville 25/09

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Nice heads up play from Aus. Go from our try line defence with a maul defence win to Swain. Kick for touch clipping an Argies player, get the LO. Then maul a penalty. March 80m up the field. Feel like in Cheika days we would've fucked it somehow.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Surprised the referee didnt check that pass, but i haven’t loved the quality of officiating this match anyway.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
How often have we seen Petaia come on in dying minutes, have a huge tackle and counter ruck to secure the ball? Why are we giving him so few minutes.
letting him build confidence again?

reduce the physical toll and let him train a bit harder during the week to get his body right?

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
letting him build confidence again?

reduce the physical toll and let him train a bit harder during the week to get his body right?
Maybe, I trust the coaches know better than I do. But I'm curious about the time that Kaitu'u and Petaia have both been getting. Feel like their impact could definitely be felt earlier.