• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TRC2021 - Wallabies v Pumas @ Townsville 25/09

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Wallabies very much in control in that first half. A little surprised that the score isn't more in our favour tbh.

Hope we keep it up in the second half.

Reactions: dru

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Obviously anything can happen in the 2nd half but nice to watch a Wallabies half with no yellow cards or head highs, sensible rugby with no stupid kicks. Keep it up Aus, you doing good. Rodda & Phillip are immense in the rucks.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Obviously anything can happen in the 2nd half but nice to watch a Wallabies half with no yellow cards or head highs, sensible rugby with no stupid kicks. Keep it up Aus, you doing good. Rodda & Phillip are immense in the rucks.

Rodda does not look like he is enjoying his rugby though.

Leota doing fine too. Ikitau looking good and Kellaway is play8ing bigger than he looks.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Also quietly pleased with Leota, solid in attack & defence, with one lineout steal. Also, hasn't taken anyone's head off. Go well Rob.
Tried hard with the low head butt. Disclaimer, totally unintentional but I actually thought they were going to go to the TMO with it. That would have done me.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)

Leota doing fine too. Ikitau looking good and Kellaway is play8ing bigger than he looks.
Kellaway is definitely the new Ben from Accounts. Freakishly good, I love the confidence of him and Quade fielding the kicks.

A mutterer

Desmond Connor (43)
think the piggies should be feeling aggrieved they dont have a try yet, expect them to start hogging the ball til they get one

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)

I think Rodda wants to be there, reckon both he and Philip have been immense.

I will reiterate that Kellaway reminds me of Campo with his style, sans goose step.