• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Truth Behind the HLD lime green Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
ef741b64.jpg

The Highlighters

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Gold biggsy, I'm jealous of your office remote control, implies some sort of television operating capacity

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Its done to there Facebook page... My 1st post in a long time, even forgot my account

And a few tweets, I hope SANZA can take joke if player send it on and don't threaten them..

See what happen,

L

Linebacker_41

Love it!! Been in a state of malaise after weekend results by the Reds but this has brought a huge smile to my face.

Jimmy Cowan is the one on the right of the picture. Short man angry syndrome.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Brilliant! we hate that f.....g jersey. Should have seen the uproar when we found it that it was identical to the Crusaders practise tops.
Bet Jimmy is angry now. His only chance of being top half back is if A. Smith gets injured.
The way things are going though, it is quite likely.:(

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Brilliant! we hate that f.....g jersey. Should have seen the uproar when we found it that it was identical to the Crusaders practise tops.
Bet Jimmy is angry now. His only chance of being top half back is if A. Smith gets injured.
The way things are going though, it is quite likely.:(

So it's going to be a permanent alternate jersey? I really liked the Maroon one. It's hard to look mean being green.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
No, I think the plan is that it will be the away jersey for this year, and then it will be dumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.