• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TYS First XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rugby Rat

naza said:
cyclopath said:
You guys wear slips? To stop your panties showing?

To match their handbags.

LOL...None of you would get past the Rat. I guarantee I'd also put 10 tries into you lot.

However, I could be persuaded. What was that post about a King's Court sponsorship ?
I would never pay for it but hey if it's free... :lmao:

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Rugby Rat said:
LOL...None of you would get past the Rat. I guarantee I'd also put 10 tries into you lot.

Sounds like we'd never get near you with that wall of hot air coming t'other way 8)

R

Rugby Rat

NTA said:
Rugby Rat said:

Sounds like we'd never get near you with that wall of hot air coming t'other way 8)

My form depends on 3 things...

A) That I don't get dirty.
B) That I don't have a hair out of place.
and
C) How many pretty girls are watching.

My talent and intelligence is also above any sort of forward play whatsoever. They do their job and I score all the tries. Simple really.

In fact one day my stupid coach put me in the second row. Yuck... It was horrible. I dry reached the whole time until finally I had to deck one of their forwards I was that upset and was sent off.

I also chipped a tooth.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
I'm sure your partner was right on the sidelines to comfort you :)

How did the Convicts go this year BTW?

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
Along with the San Francisco Fog, they even had a documentary made about them while at the Bingham Cup. Went well, by all accounts; to their (rare) credit, the IRFU backed it properly, and there were even full Irish internationals wandered along to give them a bit of encouragement - which is proper order, as anything that gets anyone playing the game is a good thing.

Although I still think the comment from a colleague of mine remains the best assessment ever; "It's nothing to do with sexual orientation; I'm gay, but even I think backs are poofs..." :lmao: :thumb

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
I actually know a couple of the guys from that team. They'd be very handy in our 1st XV. I'll see if I can get them to join the Scarf.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
Lindommer said:
Nick, didn't the Sydney Convicts win the world-wide gay competition in Dublin?

Yeah but their regular Subbies team never beat the Renegades in 5th Div 2nd Grade, so they can't be that good... :) They'd be a better team with their ring-ins (pun intended :))

R

Rugby Rat

LOL... I was only joking. I did play a couple in the 2nd row and at breakaway.

Knew F'all about scrummaging but by golly from blindside breakaway I could get to the 5/8th's outside shoulder in a flash. Always a yawning hole in country rugby.

H

hi-jinks

I met one of them recently. A Scotts old boy. Tall bloke, who played a bit at Uni. Looked alot younger than his actual age, which I think was about mid 40's. Nice bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.