• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TYS Player of the Year ABs (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
3. Smith - comfortably outplayed McCaw
2. Big Kev - Was everywhere, especially the dirty stuff, despite a lack of shnozz
1. Lakky Turner - Composed with a great spark

Hon mentions - Moore, Sharpe, Buns (despite the fuck up, defence on Nonu first class, great try)

S

Spook

3. Smith
2. Gits
1. Moore

Smith was a lone ranger at the breakdowns. The whole All Black tight 5 piled into ours. Just not good enough. I think Burgess needs to go. Whilst I like his ticker, he kicking or pass is just not up to it.

Braindead performance by the Wallabies.

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
Grandmaster Flash said:
Noddy said:
Epi said:
3. Squeeky
2. The Earl
1. Fat Cat

who is the Earl?

A Ashley-Cooper Esq. I assume

Yep... ;) There should be a sticky to keep track of nick-names...

ADAM ASHLEY-COOPER, one of the more fun-loving Wallabies, doesn't carry on as if he is rugby royalty. But he has a good excuse if he did wander around with his nose in the air. According to the official Australia-Italy first Test program, the Wallabies utility back is descended from the sixth Earl of Shaftesbury, a peer of the English realm, with links to William the Conqueror. The Test magazine decided to check it out, and discovered that Cropley Ashley-Cooper (1768-1851) was indeed the sixth Earl of Shaftesbury, a descendant of King William I. It doesn't mean you have to bow every time you see Ashley-Cooper walking down the street, but it might mean you pay him a bit more respect.

http://www.rugbyheaven.com.au/news/news/ruck-and-maul/2009/06/11/1244664798598.html

G

GC

I've finally calmed down.

No stand outs, but the least worst:

3. Smith
2. Turner
1. Barnes (yeah, I know)

Status
Not open for further replies.