• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Un-Australian Activities 2019

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Late surge from Tonga not quite enough to steal it at the death. They'll be disappointed with that, but gives them something to build on going into the RWC. The All Blacks, on the other hand, looking shaky in letting Tonga score all their points in the championship minutes. Smh. Based on their respective warm-ups, South Africa have to be firm favourites for the opening pool match.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
NZ practice for RWC red card syndrome by purposefully playing with 14 for last 20 mins? NO, WE'RE NOT ARROGANT, WHY EVER WOULD YOU SAY THAT?

Jordie had to be carded. Tongan guy has to just wear an illegal and dangerous hit because of some 2 klutzes out of control accidental collision and Jordie's reckless irresponsibility? AH CANT SPAKE. WE ALL CANT SPAKE.

ffs Tonga. They even made Ryan Crotty look like Bo Jackson.

lol Pakalani should hand in his wingers card after getting sized up by a flanker and flat out gassed for pace on the outside

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
NZ practice for RWC red card syndrome by purposefully playing with 14 for last 20 mins? NO, WE'RE NOT ARROGANT, WHY EVER WOULD YOU SAY THAT?

Jordie had to be carded. Tongan guy has to just wear an illegal and dangerous hit because of some 2 klutzes out of control accidental collision and Jordie's reckless irresponsibility? AH CANT SPAKE. WE ALL CANT SPAKE.

ffs Tonga. They even made Ryan Crotty look like Bo Jackson.

lol Pakalani should hand in his wingers card after getting sized up by a flanker and flat out gassed for pace on the outside

Actually DP I thought the Tongan wing that tripped Reece was lucky he didn't get in the shit for that.
I thought playing with 14 made a lot of sense, if you going to practice for WC games, you need to pracyice if you got player in bin too in a game like that. I pleased the ABs didn't crack a 100 as that would of been even worse for Tongans!

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
54-0 at HT so 100 under serious threat. I don't see how that benefits anyone, AB included.

I kind of agree who benefits WOB, but who knew Tongans would be so bad or ABs so good whatever the case may be. I didn't see anyone on any rugby forums suggesting game shouldn't be played!

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ fair call Dan, I guess after watching Tonga v Fiji last week I expected them to be a little less porous on defence, like maybe 54-7 or somesuch.

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)