• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wales v Wallabies, Cardiff, Nov 30 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Cummins has really impressed me. I knew he was good player but I always thought he was limited and would only ever be an average, finishing-only type player at Test level. He's a world class winger.
The guy has come a mile. Offloads, stepping. His swerving is amazing. Long way since the running strait man. He makes good decisions.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
Awesome test to finish the year. Several played there best tests of the year and the guys that have been there were still consistent. Hooper really impressed me, turned it on at the breakdown which is something I have been looking for him to do.

Bledisloe next year.
Don't get carried away. Baby steps. There's massive difference between abs and everyone else. But hats off to Mckenzie. Wallabies are great to watch and now they re winning. Makes me wonder tho. Why did you put up with deans for so long

Chunderstruck

Alex Ross (28)
The guy has come a mile. Offloads, stepping. His swerving is amazing. Long way since the running strait man. He makes good decisions.

Love the way he explodes into contact. As Bob Dwyer pointed out, guys like Quade, Tomane and even Folau sometimes do a stutter for no reason, better to just sprint

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Love the way he explodes into contact. As Bob Dwyer pointed out, guys like Quade, Tomane and even Folau sometimes do a stutter for no reason, better to just sprint
All of those guys did the opposite tonight. Especially Tomane. The guy hit the line strait and often got through.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
You know all the things his added I love the fact his believe in contact is his strong suit.. He hits it hard with heart..can't ask more the. That but he dropped one try.... But alternatively wales tried how many times down his wing to get hammer 1 on 1 or 2 on 1...

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
Michael Lynagh tweets:

@LynaghMichael: I haven't heard the score or seen the game. Was it a good match?Who won? @QantasWallabies @QuadeCooper @TimHoran12 @billcareyevans

If you can tweet, you're on the internet. Can he look up the score?

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
You know all the things his added I love the fact his believe in contact is his strong suit.. He hits it hard with heart..can't ask more the. That but he dropped one try.. But alternatively wales tried how many times down his wing to get hammer 1 on 1 or 2 on 1.
His defence has always been great. Always makes the tackle around the waste or legs.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
All of those guys did the opposite tonight. Especially Tomane. The guy hit the line strait and often got through.
Tomane played a wingers line.. Down the channel .. Very Speight like .. Speight will have to be special to take it..

Wales Fan

Alfred Walker (16)
Well done Australia - thoroughly deserved victory. There's been a few games over the last few seasons where I felt we shaded the game and deserved the win, but it would've be a travesty if we'd managed a score at the end and win that.
Some of the interplay between the likes of Genia, Cooper, Folau & co was sublime to watch. The way Quade ran the show just highlights how bloody moronic it was to omit him from the series vs the Lions.
Back to the drawing board for Wales, our sub Liam Williams just booting the ball downfield in the 78th minute just highlights how far some of our players are from having any tactical nous or awareness.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Wallabies are really missing xfactor KB (Kurtley Beale) and JOC (James O'Connor) and super coach Deans. There Just not jelling and there is no attack. QC (Quade Cooper) skills and freaky off loads are just not needed and put the wallabies under pressure.
I'm just not happy with the way the Wallabies are playing. The one try a game and kicking the ball away I miss. The interchanges at 75m when the wallabies are down by 10 in the last 15-20min. Basic skills like catching the seed are coming together. There is a 9-10 combo and a 10-12, scrums seem to becoming together. That NRL Import seems to be getting involved more and scoring try's.
This new wallabies coaching staff don't seem to be one the ball. And this rugby WC is not looking promising.
Come on, what team beside the AB's win 4 in a row since 2008.Its all fucked.....
I'm really miss the old days...

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
S funny. But the shortage of fit centres came home to bite us. As predicted. And the Australia bench got exposed too.

Could blame the ref but in weird way he made so many shit decisions it was difficult to work out who benefitted.

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Shiggins forever defiant in the number of outrageous comments he makes. ;)

Caught the last 45 minutes, but the match looked very tight.
4/5 Great job Wallabies!

Status
Not open for further replies.