• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wales vs Australia, 5 November 2016, (1:30am 6 November AEDT) @ Millenium Stadium

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Wales offside and slowing the bAll down. Someone will be carded soon

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Easy try. Nice moore. Best thing you have done all year. Good captain decision and finish it off

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Try to Skipper Stephen from the back of a pretty fluid line out maul.

3-8 as Foley pushes the conversion wide.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Wales getting away with murder at the ruck. We're looking great in attack so far. Great physicality from the Welsh though.

World Rugby refs need to learn the rules regarding contesting rucks. That Welsh penalty was 3 points that shouldn't have been. You have to be the tackler to contest the ball. You can't simply be early to the ruck to play at it. The Welsh player who won the turnover wasn't part of the tackle at all and a ruck had clearly formed. They've been getting it wrong all fucking season and I'm sick of seeing it.

Edit: sloppy maul defence from the Welsh. They were all bound awkwardly and just leaning on it.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Will this be a YC for that early tackle? Not looking good for Wales so far.

Edit: definitely YC. Penalty try?

Bairdy

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Taking time out from my Cold War historiography essay writing to watch my first complete viewing of a Wallabies match this year.

Wallabies attack is looking slick, a lot of slick passing and interplay, with variation. Hopefully they keep the Welsh under the pump.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
We are looking delightful at the moment. Everyones looking superb out there.

Beautiful little deft ball from Hodge. I'd like to see a few more of these opportunities converted though.

Timani with the lineout take!

Kev

Herbert Moran (7)
Buffers and stops at the lineout right before the try is scored....cheers BeIn

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Theres no flow to this game. We're running semi-opposed backline moves but its getting towards the end of training, concentration is low and we're fucking it up right at the end.

This has been a problem for Australia all year. We regularly make linebreaks against every team we come up against but we don't get the points to show for it and it puts us in tough positions late in the game.