• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wales vs Australia, 5 November 2016, (1:30am 6 November AEDT) @ Millenium Stadium

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Little bit of Mick Byrne on show there.

It was a while ago but Hodge absolutely smoked Halfpenny earlier. He's showing some real maturity, ball-playing deftness and physicality tonight.

A real handy prospect.

Hodge-Kerevi 12-13 moving forward to 2019. Kuridrani hasn't been half bad tonight either.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Nah, I've commented in many Brumbies' match threads this year that Arnold has some slick passing skills.....

To be fair - most of those comments have been in relation to how the Brumbies' forwards have better ball skills than their backs.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Kepu with a silly clean out there. Dangerous and unnecessary. We were making metres up the middle at will then.

Edit: didn't look that bad on the replay.

Shiggins

Simon Poidevin (60)
Wales were always going to defend better in the second half. We just need to shown that we can hold them out from anymore tries. Maybe bag another one

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk