• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wales vs Australia - Sunday 12 November - 4:15am AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Good first half hopefully we put them to the sword in the second. Genia the best so far

Sent from my HTC 2PS6200 using Tapatalk

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Yeah, injury time injury - the worst time.

Good win to get for the Aussies. Played tough to keep the roll on at Millennium

Froggy

John Solomon (38)
Only saw the last 20 minutes, but we seemed to be penalised off the park! Not too sure how justified it all was, but if it was the old discipline problem we keep running into against NH opposition seems to have raised it's head again.

Samson

Chris McKivat (8)
At the second half kick-off the ref signalled time on, Foley then bounced the ball twice before kicking off. Is that a knock on.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Enjoyed the aftermatch show too, Justin Harrison and Mike Phillips were good intelligent ex players with what I thought some interesting and well thought out comments.
All in all a god test I thought, Wallabies went bloody well, Welsh boys seemed to be not completely clicking in first half, but went well in second.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Only saw the last 20 minutes, but we seemed to be penalised off the park! Not too sure how justified it all was, but if it was the old discipline problem we keep running into against NH opposition seems to have raised it's head again.

Started off okay, then they started giving away penalties at the breakdown. A couple of dumb ones by Coleman stick in the mind.

Wouldn't surprise me if the penalty count favoured the hosts.

Justified? Some but not all. Homer Jackson in charge.

Wales Fan

Alfred Walker (16)
Usual stuff from Wales, white line fever whenever we got close enough to score.
At least some intent to play & attack but we're not intelligent enough to pick the correct time to attack. Pushed too many 50/50 passes hence the high error count.
Aus by far the more streetwise side.
We played dumb rugby when Hooper was off the park, you definitely know if the roles were reversed and we were down to 14 you guys would've scored a couple of tries.
Decent game to watch though if a little frantic.
More dissapointed by Jon Davies' injury than the scoreline, we don't have many options at 13 unfortunately.
It could be a long season.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
Started off okay, then they started giving away penalties at the breakdown. A couple of dumb ones by Coleman stick in the mind.

Wouldn't surprise me if the penalty count favoured the hosts.

Justified? Some but not all. Homer Jackson in charge.
Penalty cont was 13-3 in favour of Wales

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Well we won...spare a thought for the Saffa's who were hammered by Ireland.

Next weeks game against England going to a real challenge. Hunt to start against England with kerevi moving back to the bench?

fo!!ower

Chris McKivat (8)
Well we won.spare a thought for the Saffa's who were hammered by Ireland.

Next weeks game against England going to a real challenge. Hunt to start against England with kerevi moving back to the bench?
I hope so, I love Kerevi but he seems to be a bit of a flat track bully. Against Tier 1 opposition he just doesn't have the impact he does against lower teams or in Super Rugby. He got caught high in contact a fair few times tonight and got held up or turned over as a result. This is fixable by a good coach, but I'm not convinced it will be fixed in the next 7 days.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Only seen the second half admittedly, but saw no signs we have what it takes to beat England at Twickenham. I think aiming for 3/4 would be a good result overall.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.