• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2021

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
I know there's a fair amount of snobbery in the Forums aimed at the front page. But there is a lot of humour out there and some clever writers. Also, very little parochialism except in good humour.
As an addendum, today's daily news and comments have an excellent expose (of sorts) of the dark arts at scrum time, by the most knowledgeable practitioner I've come across in print, one Nutta. Worth a read and I reckon very few posters here would not learn a lot from Nutta's wisdom.

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
I do hope now we see a Naivalu or Naiyaravoro join the squad over there.

Prop wise they are down to 5, perhaps they will call in Sio and Robertson can focus on being the 3rd string THP.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
^ It's likely to be Morahan, if anyone, in the backs and they aren't likely to replace Fa'amausili from outside the squad.

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
^ It's likely to be Morahan, if anyone, in the backs and they aren't likely to replace Fa'amausili from outside the squad.
Sio has only been outside the squad for a week, he could fly straight to europe. 5 props for 4 games is a risk.

I think Morohan would be a good replacement for Wright or Kellaway, but need fiji power for fiji power. It's not just about wings, it's about skill sets and strengths.

Reactions: dru

Number 7

Darby Loudon (17)
Mandarin Club was still there when I started working near there around 2000 but I think it went into administration about a decade ago.
Mandarin Club went into administration in 1991 because they overextended on their debt buying the property in Chatswood (off Gordon Rugby Club) across from Chatwood Oval. The property is currently home to the Mandarin Centre. Property crash in 1991 wiped the owner out.

Eyes and Ears

Bob Davidson (42)
Mandarin Club went into administration in 1991 because they overextended on their debt buying the property in Chatswood (off Gordon Rugby Club) across from Chatwood Oval. The property is currently home to the Mandarin Centre. Property crash in 1991 wiped the owner out.
Are they the same Mandarin clubs? We were talking about the one in the city.

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
Mainly would call Sio now (even though Rennie said he won't), because we are super skinny on props in europe. Maybe sam talakai can join on from japan.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Rennie has said “yeah.. possibly” on Morahan joining. Which isn’t the most positive thing but still I would be surprised if he was added. He’s been injured for 5 weeks, playing well but nothing like the other 3 added.