• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2023

Marce

Greg Davis (50)
Maybe just stop trying to convince anyone of that.
I'm commenting here about Super Rugby stuff in Super Rugby pre season where no one's in Australia care about it

I can show you all my Waratahs and Wallabies jerseys. I lived in Australia but before that I was a Wallabies supporter. Rugby was the main reason why I choose Australia to live for a while

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I'm commenting here about Super Rugby stuff in Super Rugby pre season where no one's in Australia care about it

I can show you all my Waratahs and Wallabies jerseys. I lived in Australia but before that I was a Wallabies supporter. Rugby was the main reason why I choose Australia to live for a while
Maybe just stop now.

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
It’s his MO. He plays for the whistle, not until he hears one. Always trying to milk a penalty, often when there is not one there and his team ends up missing opportunity, or worse, giving up the pill.
I reckon he played himself out of contention today and Fines leapfrogged both he and Lonergen.
Should be a Puma

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Should be a Puma
Yeah, if you watched the footage that was not what actually happened at all, but I know it suits a narrative to accept that it was. There might be many reasons why Jake Gordon is not in Wallaby contention but that was not really one.

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Yeah, if you watched the footage that was not what actually happened at all, but I know it suits a narrative to accept that it was. There might be many reasons why Jake Gordon is not in Wallaby contention but that was not really one.
I thoroughly agree with you and previously commented along the same lines as you.

I was actually joking that when Joe Blow said Gordon was always looking to create a penalty when one isn’t there, I thought that he’d make a good Puma.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I thoroughly agree with you and previously commented along the same lines as you.

I was actually joking that when Joe Blow said Gordon was always looking to create a penalty when one isn’t there, I thought that he’d make a good Puma.
Fair enough

Marce

Greg Davis (50)
Fiji are going to dominate Australia. Really comes down to if they can scrape in against Wales who are similarly woeful.
It's gonna be a blockbuster. Think about it, this WBs side is the most similar to a Fijian side. Lack of discipline, poor set-pieces, beaten forwards pack with some good players at the backline. So this is a golden opportunity for them

Funnily, the best WBs backs are Fijians, Koroibete and Kerevi. It will be Fiji vs Fiji