• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2023

dru

Tim Horan (67)
It worked at the World Cup (when they had a longer runway) but SA haven't been in great form since then.

That particular period had other problems - Covid for one. I don't think it means that SAR does not handle overseas staff very well.

tragic

John Solomon (38)
I don’t see how that means Lolesio is on the way out. Foley/Lolesio will both in the 23 in any order, probably Foley starts but I’m sure we will see some rotation too. One of Donaldson/Edmed will be there purely injury cover and likely to play against Italy only on the bench.
With the current flavour of a 6-2 bench you can’t afford x2 fly halves. No outside back cover. They won’t both be in the 23

whitefalcon

Bob Loudon (25)
will there be a broadcast or stream?

EDIT: Seems not

FfJ1wRlUcAEybFL

Last edited:

whitefalcon

Bob Loudon (25)
Props: Ala'alatoa, Gibbon, Robertson, Slipper, Talakai, Tupou
Hookers: Fainga'a, Lonergan, Porecki
Locks: Frost, Hanigan, Holloway, Neville, Phillip, Skelton
Backrow: Gleeson, Hooper, McReight, Samu, Valetini
Halves: Gordon, McDermott, White
Flyhalves: Donaldson, Foley, Lolesio,
Centres: Foketi, Ikitau, Paisami
OB: Banks, Campbell, Hodge, Kellaway, Nawaqanitawase, Petaia, Wright

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
Happy with that. Made the tough call to not pick vunivalu but Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase) definitely deserved it over him

Happy to see Swain left at home and hopefully this is the time for Skelton to finally step up

gonna be hard to select a backrow out of this!

Drew

Bob Davidson (42)
Foley and Banks (?) the OS picks? Light on for props and centre’s, although Hodge, Petaia and Kellaway can fill in there. Good to see Australia A form was rewarded.