• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2023

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
Agree, I think he’s found his calling post his playing days. Sounds very natural and not the usual back who doesn’t understand forward shit and vice versa.
I even liked his work in the warm up show last night - worked well with Roz, gave good insights and happy to back it up

Herman

Allen Oxlade (6)
Donaldson must be doing somethings right around the squad and the training field, he keeps getting selected, the same at the Tahs and then he is poached by the Force to the bewilderment of many

And a lot of different coaches have seemed to like what he adds
His Randwick background has given him hunger and a hand up not out mentality.

Herman

Allen Oxlade (6)
Where is everyone watching the footy? Any live sites?
I think Coogee Oval should be one for the Wallabies 1/4, semi and final…

Members Section

John Thornett (49)
Where is everyone watching the footy? Any live sites?
I think Coogee Oval should be one for the Wallabies 1/4, semi and final…

in my alfresco man cave with my fire place roaring, braai smelling amazing, 50km from those closest person who cares about rugby, 100km from any fellow wallabies supporter & more importantly just enough distance from my better half that I don’t get yelled at for yelling at the tv.

Go wobs

Herman

Allen Oxlade (6)
in my alfresco man cave with my fire place roaring, braai smelling amazing, 50km from those closest person who cares about rugby, 100km from any fellow wallabies supporter & more importantly just enough distance from my better half that I don’t get yelled at for yelling at the tv.

Go wobs
From one custodian to another, enjoy the game. Up the Wallabies.

Go you good thing!