• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2024

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
The quacks in Sydney have failed him, so Bell is headed up to QLD for some world class medical care and foot reshaping:

Aiming to be back in September for the Bledisloe.

Front row rehab club at the Tahs
“Some of my best mates are with me in rehab like Dan Botha who’s going through an Achilles, Tom Lambert and now Mahe (Vailanu) in the group so we’ve got a pretty good group in terms of blokes to lean on and help," he added.

LevitatingSocks

Sydney Middleton (9)
The quacks in Sydney have failed him, so Bell is headed up to QLD for some world class medical care and foot reshaping:

Aiming to be back in September for the Bledisloe.
Heaps of rugby players around SE QLD have had work done by Dr. Forster. Great surgeon and a top top bloke to talk rugby with as well.

Ignoto

Greg Davis (50)
The Sydney doctors aren't as used to treating people with freaky feet as the ones from Queensland.

The Sydney Orthos don't want to touch the midfield that is Bell's foot. They see it as nothing but risk.

In other words, they're no Charlie Teo!!!

Mr Pilfer

Bob Loudon (25)
Surely its 7As (Allan Ala'alatoa) (Allan Ala'alatoa)
Those two would be the only logical options, I would make the move to McReight now.

I know he is leaving but amazing how Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase) has completely dropped out of the conversation, he exploded on to the test team and his drop in form has been significant, hopefully he can rediscover something before leaving

LevitatingSocks

Sydney Middleton (9)
Those two would be the only logical options, I would make the move to McReight now.

I know he is leaving but amazing how Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase) (Nawaqanitawase) has completely dropped out of the conversation, he exploded on to the test team and his drop in form has been significant, hopefully he can rediscover something before leaving
He looks lethargic. Don't know if it's a lack of motivation due to leaving for league, a demoralizing Tahs environment, or the fact that he is struggling to pull that newfound muscle mass around.

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
He doesn't deserve a spot on his current form, he has struggled to break through the d-line on counter (or get any go forward) and gets bounced off in defence too often
No mention of him here, or Toole for that matter.

I agree with all of that. Cale is ready to at least be in the squad and competing for a cap or two. They all have big futures ahead of them.
There is some exceptional talent coming through.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
I know he is leaving but amazing how Marky Mark (Nawaqanitawase) (Nawaqanitawase) has completely dropped out of the conversation, he exploded on to the test team and his drop in form has been significant, hopefully he can rediscover something before leaving
He has reverted closer to his norm this year, just trying too hard to make things happen rather than working on the process by doing the basics well.

He needs to commit more to the current effort and put his body on the line rather than leave the tough stuff to others. ie cut the lazy passes to someone not in a better position, dive on those loose balls and make a decision in defence and commit

Last edited:

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
No mention of him here, or Toole for that matter.

I agree with all of that. Cale is ready to at least be in the squad and competing for a cap or two. They all have big futures ahead of them.
There is some exceptional talent coming through.
Agreed. The last few years in the U20's have produced some good to very good players.