• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 3-2-1 vs All Blacks, Chch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daz

Sure you got the right finger, Noddy? He started getting better as the match went on, then got done by Nonu. Twice.

Yeah, I suspect he won't look back on his debut as anything more than a starting cap. Ordinary.

But, I still think he is a mid - long term Wallaby.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
3. Pocock
2.Sharpe - Deans thought he was so good he got an early shower
1.Beale.

Don't know what's happened to Genia but he looks lost, maybe Deans can answer that.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
3 Bam-da-lam
2 The fastest slowest back in Aus rugby with the dodgiest 'tache.
1 The man with a mashed kidney

Pocock, Beale, S Fainga'a:)

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
3. Pocock
2. Beale
1. Sharpe

Honorable mentions to Saia F and Mitchell. Those five all deserved points.
Dishonorable mentions to JOC (James O'Connor), Ant F, Giteau, Genia, Brown and Maafu
Kaplan was a disgrace.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
3. Pockock (Fuck yeah!)
2. Beale
1. Sharpe

+ Mitchell, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), Rock, Saia.
- Genia, Giteau, Brown, Maafu, A Fainga'a, the list goes on...

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Sure you got the right finger, Noddy? He started getting better as the match went on, then got done by Nonu. Twice.

3 Pocock
2 Sharpe
1 Mitchell

yeah mate, I just liked his intensity. He was the only one I saw head down and really charging at the line with the ball, really pumping his legs, and he put in some big hits. Bigger than any other Wallaby. A few mistakes, sure, but he had more of a positive impact on the game than most others. This team lacks intensity and he has it.

T

Tank

3. Pocock
2. Mitchell
1. Sharpe

Interesting that nearly everyone here gave points to Sharpe but Deans saw fit to replace Sharpe rather than Mumm...

H

Harfish

Interesting that nearly everyone here gave points to Sharpe but Deans saw fit to replace Sharpe rather than Mumm...

Honestly, i think Sharpe was knackered when he was replaced

Scotty

David Codey (61)
yeah mate, I just liked his intensity. He was the only one I saw head down and really charging at the line with the ball, really pumping his legs, and he put in some big hits. Bigger than any other Wallaby. A few mistakes, sure, but he had more of a positive impact on the game than most others. This team lacks intensity and he has it.

I agree with the intensity bit, but if our whole team was full on guys with great intensity but that made a couple of big defensive errors then we would get smashed everytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.