• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 31 Man Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
dumbledore, ash, you have missed that the quote is from john cleese from a monty python episode and i suspect not to be taken seroiusly
What would you know? You sit there on your loathsome, spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss about the struggling artist. ;-)

Ok now you can lock it!

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Wow, not only is Albert Anae a hooker/prop at the Reds, but he's also a tall lock/backrow ranga for the Brumbies!

:confused:

jollyswagman

Ron Walden (29)
http://www.rugby.com.au/wallabies/TheTeam/WallabiesProfiles.aspx

Some quality squad updating by the interwebs man at ARU HQ. Apparently Pat McCabe is actually a flyhalf by the name of Matt To'omua. Likewise, Berrick Barnes is no longer a flyhalf/ inside centre but rather a lock/blindside flanker by the name of Scott Fardy. Ewen really knows how to shake things up!

I'm sorry.....whoever is responsible for updating this information should be ashamed of themselves. What a frickin joke! Out of 30 players listed, 8 are incorrect which would be about 75% correct......a damn site better than our win loss ratio against the darkness so maybe that is a pass mark by the ARU?

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
We should start a vote: What is the worst mistake on the page?

My vote goes to Jessie Mogg narrowly from Tevita Kuridrani.

kiap

Steve Williams (59)

joc10.jpg

Interesting.....

Matt To'omua expected to get the nod at No.10 ahead of Quade Cooper for Bledisloe opener
Iain Payten​

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)

My vote goes to Jessie Mogg narrowly from Tevita Kuridrani.

Jesse Mogg, lol can't you tell his known for his top end speed, .. I guess thts what you would call a sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.