• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies player of the match VS England (2) @ Homebush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Them 'everyone' are sleeping off the piss in Oz...and will vote in the morning with a clear mind...

S

saulih

3. Pocock - great work rate, and solid reliability game after game. Deserves the 3 points from me in at least one of these games.
2. Cooper. They tried to shut him down, but worked their attack against him to Australia's advantage by drawing and offloading. Always in support.
1. Gits (would have been better if he had turned that kick in front into points... otherwise worked the backline attack well)

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Very hard this week as everyone had good and bad moments

3 Pocock
2 Maafu (thought his work round the field was good and scrummaging was much improved)
1 Cooper

Langthorne

Phil Hardcastle (33)
3. Pocock
2. Cooper
1. Mitchell

I guess Giteau deserved something, but the big miss counts as a minus

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
3. Giteau

Seriously ?

3. Pocock. Contested well. A worry that he keeps cramping up.
2. Cooper. Handled the pressure well. Needs a better kicking game though.
1. Brown. High workrate and handling the mess at the back of scrum quite well. But geez we miss Cliffy.

Curious that some have nominated Mitchell. I thought he was completely lost in defence and targeted defensively as a weak link by the English.

S

SportsTragic

It's tough as most blokes either had quiet games or mixed the good with the bad & the very ugly.
3. Pocock -
2. Daly - lost a points decision at scrumtime to his opposite but was good in attack & defence around the park
1. Cooper - despite being heavily targeted by England defence still managed a top passing game to his support players

Hawko

Tony Shaw (54)
3. Pocock - Played with some intensity
2. Cooper - Controlled the game well and was creative throughout
1. Brown - Played with everything he had. Others with more talent didn't

Front row deserved some plaudits, though still outpointed on the night overall. The pack has got no mongrel.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
3. Sharpe
2. Cooper
1. Finger

I was tempted to say:
3. Bloke who pulled my first beer.
2. Bloke who pulled my second beer.
1. Bloke who pulled my third beer.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
3. Sharpe
2. Cooper
1. Finger

I was tempted to say:
3. Bloke who pulled my first beer.
2. Bloke who pulled my second beer.
1. Bloke who pulled my third beer.

And no points for the bloke who pulled your Finger?

Cyril Towers (30)
3. Pocock (worked his arse off)
2. Cooper (had a go despite his space and time being cut down)
1. Sharpe (not because I think he played great, but more that everyone else was worse)

Status
Not open for further replies.