• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies Tests 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Does anyone have a link to the Wallaby tests in 2012? Trying to sort things out at work.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
I don't know but someone from ARU marketing should put together an iCal calendar for the wallabies tests and trials and fan days etc. I really want a Waratahs iCal calendar or even a Super Rugby one. I think I'll put one together for us Tahs fans if I get a bit of time.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
Looked for these a month ago when putting S15 dates in my calendar. Only date/venue i could find was 9th June vs Wales at Suncorp.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I don't know but someone from ARU marketing should put together an iCal calendar for the wallabies tests and trials and fan days etc. I really want a Waratahs iCal calendar or even a Super Rugby one. I think I'll put one together for us Tahs fans if I get a bit of time.

i wish you wouldn't - i think it would be a great test of the ARU to see how long it takes for them to do it

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
i wish you wouldn't - i think it would be a great test of the ARU to see how long it takes for them to do it

I'm still waiting on the press release explaining why Lote got the axe, there's no way I'm going to live long enough for the ARU to do some active marketing.

EVERYFWDTHINKTHEYREA6OR7

Syd Malcolm (24)
I'm still waiting on the press release explaining why Lote got the axe, there's no way I'm going to live long enough for the ARU to do some active marketing.

There are a number of rumours as to why.

To me it's pretty obvious what it was, and when Lote tried to take legal action and the ARU told him why he thought it best not to persue. I suspect that the ARU had information that Lote didn't want public.

If my suspicions are correct then it was well played by the ARU, so i won't give them stick about lateness.

However looking forward to seeing tests back at the SFS.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
There are a number of rumours as to why.

To me it's pretty obvious what it was, and when Lote tried to take legal action and the ARU told him why he thought it best not to persue. I suspect that the ARU had information that Lote didn't want public.

If my suspicions are correct then it was well played by the ARU, so i won't give them stick about lateness.

However looking forward to seeing tests back at the SFS.

I agree with you. I was just trying to think of an example of when people wanted information from the ARU but they never got it. Also, f#ck yeah! the SFS is sooooo much better heading out to ANZ stadium.

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Finally, this...

Tue June 5 vs Scotland, Newcastle
Sat June 9 vs Wales, Suncorp Brisbane
Sat June 16 vs Wales, Etihad Stadium Melbourne
Sat June 23 vs Wales, SFS, Sydney (Afternoon kick off)

A

Army_Gav

Finally, this...

Tue June 5 vs Scotland, Newcastle
Sat June 9 vs Wales, Suncorp Brisbane
Sat June 16 vs Wales, Etihad Stadium Melbourne
Sat June 23 vs Wales, SFS, Sydney (Afternoon kick off)
Guess my logic payed off, that and Sir Arthur's tip off.

A

Army_Gav

I feel they made a mistake not having the game in Melbourne at AAMI. A sell out of 30k at AAMI is better than 32k at Etihad IMO.
You'll get 40k+ against a decent Northern team.

It's the bloody state governments fault for bending over to Ian Collins & the AFL.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Since Wales are here for a three Test series, it would be great to see a couple of mid-week games against Super Rugby teams or other representative sides to make it a traditional tour.

Would be interesting. Take to the regional areas located within striking distance like Wollongong.

Melbourne Terrace

Darby Loudon (17)
Since Wales are here for a three Test series, it would be great to see a couple of mid-week games against Super Rugby teams or other representative sides to make it a traditional tour.

Would be much better to see this happen and pay for two excellent games than pay full price for a test match to see a reserve team put out.

Status
Not open for further replies.