• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v All Blacks, Saturday 21st October, Suncorp, Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

tragic

John Solomon (38)
I’ve lost count of how many games we lose on the back of being unable to kick anything that’s less than 20m from the sideline.
Bledisloe
England series last year.
Here we go again.

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
What's that belt thingy that SBW is wearing?

Richard+Tauber.jpg

"It's called a cummerbund you oik."

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Marika running inside Beale in the lead up to the try created a lot of space on the outside. Nice line from him

Istanbul

Vay Wilson (31)
Foley is a liability. He will do good things every game as has 10 on his back and he get his hands on ball at every play. You need to look past his 3 or 4 quality touches and see how much he hurts the team when he kills momentum and comes up with dumb options and errors.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
I like the way Beale is laying down the law. He'll probably never get the chance to be a permanent Captain but he's come along way since all those disciplinary issue.

Kenny Powers

Ron Walden (29)
Has Sam Cane supported his body weight in a ruck in the game so far. All the time reaching over the tackled player both hands on ground then pulling back in on the ball.

Barnes is either blind or positioning himself badly!

The other thing that is driving me mad and all teams do it is the crawling on the ground, where is crawling allowed in the rules ?

Status
Not open for further replies.