• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v All Blacks @ Suncorp - 18/10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

couldabeen

Alfred Walker (16)
Nick White will not sleep well tonight! Not just the last kick that was a shocker - his previous was pretty shit as well.
On Kicking - Folau tried it again and the result was nearly disaster. I think some work needs to go into how Folau should play in this team, (i.e. not the Waratahs where he tends to run off players more) Here in the wallabies he continues with the stutter step and looks to off load, but he doesn't have the same pattern of runners coming off him. I believe he slows the backline down at the moment.
Anyhow, the boys played out of their skin, well done - just not as smart as the All Blacks, yet.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
There's a lesson there if the dopes running the asylum could stop preening themselves in front of the media and concentrate on the game.
While Phipps was on there was not a single short kick.
Foley did a dumb grubber then Folau tried one and then White box kicked and then kicked from the base in the 22 to hand them the game.
FUCKING SHORT KICKS ARE SHIT AND DO NOT WORK.
We hold the ball we're in the game we start kicking it away other than for field position and we lose. Simple really.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
How about this. The all blacs had so many handling errors and missed tackles for their standard. And we still lost. The all blacks were not on tonight. That was our chance. The only good thing about this is confidence in the northern tour. We should win all our games

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Surely we just saw Lealilifano play the game we wanted To'omua to play all year (nstead got a strong of 4/10 performances). Got to be first choice for the spring tour.

Now I'm starting to think what if he didn't get injured in the 1st Lions Test. Robbie might still have a job.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
i'm disappointed but not unhappy. the boys turned up tonight and took it to the 79th minute. we could have won it, and we have to seriously work on making better decisions under pressure but the biggest takeaway from me -

at least we turned up and stayed at the party until the ugly lights came on.

Status
Not open for further replies.