• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v All Blacks @ Suncorp - 18/10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Omg link has resigned
I checked it again. Miles away from the penalty
the very same question occurred to me. (unless I am a complete idiot and watch the replay and find it was on the exact spot)

How many times have we watched a quick tap pulled up because it was one metre away from the spot?

Will not say more till I see the replay. If I am right I might make more noise, if wrong I'll slink away and hope no-one notices.

Shit, dunno how to feel. Ask me before the game if I'd be happy with a close, tough hard fought one point loss? Would have said you gotta me fucking kidding, hell yeah, I'll take that.

I said exactly the same fucking thing to the missus before the game, fully expecting a fifty point thrashing.

So why the fuck do i fell so gutted?

Viking

Mark Ella (57)
Its pretty simple why we didn't win and it isn't because of a box kick. We had no effective strategy or plan to keep possession. We failed miserably at it a few phases before the box kick which put us under loads of pressure. The All Blacks are great at getting out of their own half with ball in hand, we lack this.

Chris McCracken

Jim Clark (26)
Yes I thought poor reffing but scrums aren't my strong point. It looked to me Franks hit to ground first.

The refs will look at whether the loose head drops his shoulders below his hips first, then at the tight head's bind. As a rule, that is - some don't, but Joubert does it per the guidelines as far as I can tell.

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
the very same question occurred to me. (unless I am a complete idiot and watch the replay and find it was on the exact spot)

How many times have we watched a quick tap pulled up because it was one metre away from the spot?

Will not say more till I see the replay. If I am right I might make more noise, if wrong I'll slink away and hope no-one notices.

Shit, dunno how to feel. Ask me before the game if I'd be happy with a close, tough hard fought one point loss? Would have said you gotta me fucking kidding, hell yeah, I'll take that.

I said exactly the same fucking thing to the missus before the game, fully expecting a fifty point thrashing.

So why the fuck do i fell so gutted?

Smith took it behind the penalty spot but in line with where Joubert was. That's fine.

Massive news about Link.

Since1961

Herbert Moran (7)
Link's body language through the match may have been a clue to that. Where we'd often lip-read 'fu<k' it was more 'hmm' tonight. The ARU Board could do worse than getting him to change his mind.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Yes then Wallabies played on, got dominated went back wards and White at 78:34min BOX KICKED from the 22 giving the AB's a line. they streched Wallabies from side to side and Scored a try with White again not even attempting to hold up the player but instead of flopping on top of him helping him ground the Ball..

My god. This must take the cake. Fekitoa was over the line because Foley missed him in a one on one tackle. No way in the world Nic White can be criticised for Fekitoa being over the try line.

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
Losing McKenzie is just awful... all this crap that's happened has clearly taken its toll hugely, but he really deserved a shot at the World Cup and the team is AGAIN thrown into disarray. Just bloody awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.