• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Argentina Sat 2 October CBus Stadium

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Hooper manages to add to his card collection and still put in a non-stop 80.

He’ll probably cop a bit for bludging on the wing for the last 10 though.
I think he was in the centres? In defence anyway

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
A comfortable win with Kellaway MotM. Pretty solid performance from the first 15.

I thought we were actually pretty average all up - particularly in that final 30 with the subs debacle.

But fuck it -win is a win. Bring on Japan.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Plenty of the bench will be questioned here. But a couple of starters not on song either. That game was unsatisfactory in many ways.

The depth we are meant to be building was tested and found wanting tonight.

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Plenty of the bench will be questioned here. But a couple of starters not on song either. That game was unsatisfactory in many ways.

The depth we are meant to be building was tested and found wanting tonight.

Yep, some bench and even a couple of starters failed to grab their opportunity.

Reactions: dru

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
Must've been covered already but what is the deal with Greg Holmes? 38, hasnt played for 5 years. Isnt there 1 young prop Rennie wants a look at just prior to an EOYT. Old fella turned up still wearing black boots ffs.
You can't improve on a classic design.
uSkAAip.png

duckbill

Sydney Middleton (9)
Must've been covered already but what is the deal with Greg Holmes? 38, hasnt played for 5 years. Isnt there 1 young prop Rennie wants a look at just prior to an EOYT. Old fella turned up still wearing black boots ffs.
It's been well covered in the media, he was available, there were injured THPs further up the pecking order, NSW players in lockdown, so it was really a one off thing. Bit of feel good PR as well which I personally found a nice touch

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Wondering if Hodge isnt the anti-Kellaway. Seems to have terrible spatial awareness in the open field. Absolutely knew he would roger up that interplay with Hooper and Kellaway in that botched run. Seems to almost run too fast for any instincts to catch up.