• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Barbarians - 1/11/14 (Twickenham)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Thank fuck Kuridrani has remembered how to run forward. They need a reminder from Cheik at halftime that we are not the globetrotters and losing is unacceptable.

oztimmay

Geoff Shaw (53)
Staff member
Breakdown protection, lineouts and backline communication are letting us down. McMahon is having a wonderful debut and taking his chances. Speight ok in patches but could do more. TK playing wonderfully again.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Was it Alexander who burnt it up the field in that last phase? Didn't look to flogged there. I feel for the Wallabies because it's difficult to defend against a team who are completely unpredictable and often don't know what they are even doing.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
At the moment the issue is with the forwards.......... No surprises there.

Most of those guys aren't putting up their hand for a starting gig, or a bench gig for that matter.............

In the backs I think only Genia and Horne will/should face the chop for the next test, with a coin toss between To'omua/Lilo.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
I do like the English commentators, they're being very very very generous to the Australian players. I always love being told how good we are.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Just rewinded and watched Genia's passing from the rucks. He does take a lot longer than say Phipps, but what it does is opens up a second option. When Phipps passes, you know he's not going to run it or a small inside pop, it's going to the first receiver. But when Genia does it, the service isn't as quick, but Genia could run it himself, it could go short or to the 10. And we saw the benefits of this style in both tries to Carter and Fatcat.

Marcelo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Well, the team started poorly, they seemed asleep but then things got better and now I hope that we will smash them in the second half

Status
Not open for further replies.