• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v France, Paris, Sun 6th Nov 7am AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugby King

Sydney Middleton (9)
If White can keep his bloody mouth closed and stop pissing off ref's he's probably a level above Gordon and Tate. His last couple of starts were below his usual level, hopefully just a sign of burnout and not passing his peak.

On current form, flip a coin at who's the best or in best form, but if all are at their best I would say White is the best. Tate yet to reach his potential.
If only there was a mute button where you could mute one of the commentators!!

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Maybe one day when my kids are older, a northern hemisphere November tour is in order. Being at Stade de France for a wallabies game would be incredible
In the 2015 RWC when we made the final I ran the numbers to do a hit and run - logistically and financially it was very doable and I could get tickets as there were lots of poms offloading theirs. In the end I couldn’t afford the time. I’m keeping my powder dry in the hope of a similar situation next year, even if just for a semi

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
How many times can James Slipper ‘lose his feet’ and collapse the mail before it’s viewed as an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.