• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Pumas, Bankwest (Parra), Sat 5th December

tragic

John Solomon (38)
D
His playing like someone who's not played a full season of rugby in a while.. All the talent, none of the game feel.. No doubt he might be one of our best.. But just needs game time.. Wing be good or pull him for Simone Hunter centres

Did you not watch the game where Simone played centre????

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Where to start.

Hooper lucky to get a YC and not a red. On the basis of shoulder to head it was a red all day.

Hodge has been terrible at 15. Out of position from which the Argies nearly scored mid way through the half; poor line kicking from penalties, missed tackles, and worst of all the catch on his own line when the Argies' penalty kick was destined to go dead in goal with a scrum back near half way. No, just a mere 20m or thereabouts kick to the sideline for a Puma lineout.

Petaia having a shocker. When he actually catches the ball he does something hairbrained with it like grubber kick to the opposition or throw it to no-one.

Simmons and Hanigan offer nothing at all in attack. Hanigan good in the lineout but nothing more.

PhilClinton

Geoff Shaw (53)
Why do we organise our defensive lineout with Sio in the backline if they drop numbers? Surely you want someone more agile or deft or skill ala Hooper

Gillys_ghost

Dave Cowper (27)
Why do we fuck every single chance we get? Do we statistically make more errors in opposition 22 than other teams?

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Where to start.

Hooper lucky to get a YC and not a red. On the basis of shoulder to head it was a red all day.

Hodge has been terrible at 15. Out of position from which the Argies nearly scored mid way through the half; poor line kicking from penalties, missed tackles, and worst of all the catch on his own line when the Argies' penalty kick was destined to go dead in goal with a scrum back near half way. No, just a mere 20m or thereabouts kick to the sideline for a Puma lineout.

Petaia having a shocker. When he actually catches the ball he does something hairbrained with it like grubber kick to the opposition or throw it to no-one.

Simmons and Hanigan offer nothing at all in attack. Hanigan good in the lineout but nothing more.

I have to admit Petaia been pretty clueless this game....his rugby IQ is very low this game....a raw talent but rugby IQ so critical to be a star player.....

Gillys_ghost

Dave Cowper (27)
I am sick of inability to control possession and ball security whenever we are near the oppositions line - this has been a hallmark for this series for me..
completely agree, even earlier in the series we were creating chances and bundling them every time and i was ok with it since it was the start of the international season. Its very dissapointing to see it regress instead of improve.