• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Scotland, Murrayfield, Sun 30th Oct, 3.30am AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodha

Dave Cowper (27)
That team is missing any go forward beyond Valetini.

Koroibete, Kerevi, Leota, Skelton & Bell would make that team so much more threatening.

Yep & you'll notice it's the same problem with the backline - no effective ball carriers (Wright is the only player 97kg+)...

No - Cooper, Kerevi, Koiroibete, Petaia, Hodge, and Wallabies have an extremely ineffective lightweight backline.

Last edited:

upthereds#!

Peter Johnson (47)
Yes hopefully they can play quick and with deception as its a small backline...and the bench is lacking any physical impact or utility value. A 10 (and only 10) and a 15/wing. Moving Wright into the centres is not ideal.

Strange options IMO - a bit skinny on cover.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Yep & you'll notice it's the same problem with the backline - no effective ball carriers (Wright is the only player 97kg+)...

No - Cooper, Kerevi, Koiroibete, Petaia, Hodge, and Wallabies have an extremely ineffective lightweight backline.
Paisami and Ikitau are effective carriers but we dont have a proper wrecking ball in the Kerevi/de Allende mould.

stillmissit

Chilla Wilson (44)
The caller is not a big issue it is too obvious to be over looked but the attitude they go out on the field with is the main ingredient necessary. There has been some talk in the media about the Scots being weak and I think that is dangerous talk, as soon as we hear that our performance drops.

On the plus side, I am starting to get my optimistic side of the brain engaged and hoping for a rip-roaring start to this tour.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
they are bound to be. They are auditioning for the big dance in 12 months time. the more pernickety and pointless the better, ultra ultra slow mo from dozens of angles looking at accidental collisions that might have involved some part of the head for a nano second - cant wait
"did you see how I adjudicated on Law 13.4? I was the one who identified that the wallaby fell on the scottish player who was on the ground and within two parsecs of the ball but not actually in posession of the ball and therefore it was totally worthy of a penalty - but more importantly I clearly demonstrated my unbelievalbly complete understanding of all laws of the game."

= 100% of the referees at the moment with a world cup looming on the horizon - they can completely fuck off and get lost in a cave tbh.

Tomikin

David Codey (61)
Will be watching him closely. Last game he looked disinterested and made me question why he was even on tour? Work rate was poor.
I think his last game against Japan he was finally getting some fitness back coming off the bench, thought he was short of a run...hence in Australia A.

Status
Not open for further replies.