• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Springboks II, Allianz Stadium 7:35pm 03/09/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillyboy

Nev Cottrell (35)
I can't comprehend the TMOs motivation with that chime in earlier - in every other country they look for the home grond advantage & here they look for as much as possible to punish us....

Then when asked his opinion, he let it slide when it favoured the boks???

EyesUpFootyFan

Allen Oxlade (6)
Wallabies you've had 70mins to resolve any concerns by playing rugby. Instead you've again wet yourselves over the sight of a new stadium, the colour of the grass, the barometric pressure wasn't to your liking. Can any consistency be found or is it going to be a Wallaby Bull and Bear market. Frustrating as hell and hard to work out what your watching from one week to the next.
mate. The SA reaction to last week was worse than this, with a much more equitable referring performance (SA winning the penalty count even). Look at the injuries, and yeah we should have had more backs in the reserves but it doesn’t help when half the backline and a foward get injured. Lost a lot of respect for the SA team today, and fuck that was a shit referring performance and a shit performance from the wallabies

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Wallabies hardly fired a shot but seriously it was mainly because of the way the game was refereed.

If I want to be like some of you guys and blame the Wallabies for the loss maybe I need to look at more what the Wallabies should be doing when the game is like this and how to win when the ref was like this.

Kick well, good kick chase, get over the ball and win penalties. Build defensive pressure. That's how the Wallabies could have won this game.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
mate. The SA reaction to last week was worse than this, with a much more equitable referring performance (SA winning the penalty count even). Look at the injuries, and yeah we should have had more backs in the reserves but it doesn’t help when held the backline and a foward get injured. Lost a lot of respect for the SA team today, and fuck that was a shit referring performance and a shit performance from the wallabies

+1

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I asked earlier but no answer in the heater-skelter of the game. Does anyone know what happened with Lolesio? I doubt he was hooked as positionally things were a mess from there in the backline.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I asked earlier but no answer in the heater-skelter of the game. Does anyone know what happened with Lolesio? I doubt he was hooked as positionally things were a mess from there in the backline.

HIA.

Reactions: dru
Status
Not open for further replies.