• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Springboks - Suncorp, Brisbane, 10th September 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Mitchell looks a shadow of the player he once was, looks a few steps behind and carrying some weight. Intent is there, body not.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Well now its all said and done - very enjoyable game for the first 60, lost a bit of its shine in the last 20 but we held on!

How good! No more losing streak!

Bring on the Argies!

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Last thing I'll say - I wish our first reaction after a good turnover wasn't to boot the ball down field. At the very minimum, spread it for two passes and take it to ground for one stage. If nothings on at that stage (which it often is), then roost it. The defensive line / fullback will still be scrambling.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
Considering that my sons under 13 team offers more on attack than these boks appear to the wobs are going to have to work at it to lose.

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?" Vaas Montenegro

I can't tell if you're a tool or a troll. This is one of your standard asshat comments on these sort of threads.

He, sort of, definitely, kinda has a point. Maybe best to be a bit more positive though.

Status
Not open for further replies.