• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Wales, Principality Stadium, Sun 27th November, 2.15am AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitefalcon

Bob Loudon (25)
As much as I'm not a fan of Gordon that's just unlucky. That's off side by about an inch. (still offside an a yellow though)

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Great effort at the end of the first half there.

It's a hard one. I mean we have about 4 genuine starting players and then a mix of 2nd, 3rd and 4th choice players in this team. It's a genuine B team if not worse. Yet we expect them to comfortably beat Wales in Wales.

whitefalcon

Bob Loudon (25)

It's a hard one. I mean we have about 4 genuine starting players and then a mix of 2nd, 3rd and 4th choice players in this team. It's a genuine B team if not worse. Yet we expect them to comfortably beat Wales in Wales.

We're missing Valetini as our crash baller and some cohesion/trust between 12 and 13 defensively.

Still in the game though

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
We're missing Valetini as our crash baller and some cohesion/trust between 12 and 13 defensively.

Still in the game though
Yeh for sure. But even Jordy near the end of the second half not trusting his inside man.

12 13 channel or just outside 10 has been shocking so far

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)

I just wanna go out a winner this tour. I know all the reasons we shouldn't.. but i wanna win and I feel we are good enough too in Wales

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
I just wanna go out a winner this tour. I know all the reasons we shouldn't.. but i wanna win and I feel we are good enough too in Wales
The way Wales have been playing we prob should expect this team to win. But you can't underestimate that it's still Wales in Wales. A team that HAS to bounce back and has no excuses against an aus B side. If they lose its way worse for them then us.

Cmon! Big second half. Some offloads stick and we can win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.