• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Two days ago, I posted this:
We are going to need some new common enemies to whinge about or forum traffic may wither up and die.

In recent times JON, Hickey, Nucifora, Paddy O'Brien and Dingo have departed the scene.

Foley, M., and Quade Cooper have come good.

KB (Kurtley Beale) has dried out. JOC (James O'Connor) may have grown up.

<snip>

Revenge of the Mocker Gods.

They are very cruel bastards, those Mocker Gods..

Now Dingo releases an autobiography.

A good set of waves at the beach always has 3 waves in it, and the best one to catch is the third one.

Dear Mocker Gods,
What is next? Bieber back to previous form? Nucifora appointed to the Shorks head coach?

Hugh

B

Bobby Sands

Surely Jim Stewart is close to being signed, perfect replacement for AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) after the World Cup. Very big for his size, strong, quick and skillful. Rate him highly.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Horwitz, Kellaway, Stewart reunited soon.

You are not wrong. All three of those boys look very capable.

B

Bobby Sands

Pfitzy: Well you've never worn a school uniform with a straw boater or epaulettes so we'll need to actually apply.

Excuse my ignorance, but I don't think there is a GPS school in the country that has Napolean-esque epaulettes?

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Bobby, The King's School uniform:

hero_historymanhood.jpg

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
The number of GPS boys who've ruined themselves on barbiturates and smack, I'd say those tests are probably calibrated nicely to pass me with flying colours

Why NSWRU need to rely on AAGPS Old Boys for important stuff like running Rugby in the Premier State?
At least we know what we are getting from AAGPS old boys who reside within 5 km of the Sydney CBD.

Look at the Wallabies Business Manager brouhaha. That person claimed to have 3 degrees, and 11 years work experience in an organisation, that apparently doesn't exist.

We know what all the AAGPS Old Boys have done, before during and after school, who they have worked for, what they did at The Sheaf when they were 18, where their kids are being educated, which school their wife went to, what sort of car they drive, and have skied with them at Thredders. Absolutely no chance of us getting the wool pulled over our eyes with porkies on their resume.

Hell we don't even need to review resumes from them, or even advertise the job. We will make the calls to invite them to work for us.

That is why we choose to select from within. You just can't trust the outsiders.

The KB (Kurtley Beale) incident is a reminder why @Pfitzy's tilt at the Tah's CEO gig will ultimately be unsuccessful, and why @Barbarians odds in the market have just shortened considerably.

Status
Not open for further replies.