• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Blues MOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
1 - i liked whoever played 20 when they came on and wanted to give them a shout out, energy and excitement where originally there was none. i was drunk but whoever it was and whatever position they had a crack.

Timani? McKibben? Alcock?

3. Douglas
2. Mitchell
1. Fat Cat

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
The cock mk 2 was in fine form when he came on, really went balls deep with his tackling.

3. Mitchell
2. Kepu
1. Alcock

Langthorne

Phil Hardcastle (33)
The set piece was pretty strong, and Mitchell was incredibly elusive and strong in attack.

3. Robinson
2. Mitchell
1. Kepu

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
The cock mk 2 was in fine form when he came on, really went balls deep with his tackling.

3. Mitchell
2. Kepu
1. Alcock

Alcock made some good tackles but also missed quite a few darking out of the line as well.

But he showed more urgency, thought timani was quite good as well

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Alcock made some good tackles but also missed quite a few darking out of the line as well.

But he showed more urgency, thought timani was quite good as well

i didnt think alcock wa great, but he had an unmatched energy about him that few seemed to.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Finally watched the match just then, been out reffing at St Andrew's Uni 7s...one team I officiated was called Cupid Stunts!

3. Mitchell
2. Kepu
1. Robinson

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Interesting that established Wallaby and captain Dean Mumm does not get a single vote. Pathetic.

My votes:

3. Mitchell
2. Dennis
1. Kepu

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
You reckon that's interesting. Someone gave Douglas 3 points for that performance. I think #1 Tah has just been exposed as Kane's Mum. The big fella's sadly off his game at the moment.

The leader is supposed to lead. Where was Mumm?

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
No one has ever questioned Mumm's work rate. It's just that not much happens with all that work.

Too fucking right!! Those wimpy charges into the defensive line are pissing me off! He does have a high work rate but it's all about effectiveness.

O

OrangePeeler

Thankfully I only got to see the second half, so here are my points for the last 40min.
3. Shmoo
2. Kepu
(daylight)
1. Mowen

Status
Not open for further replies.