• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Brumbies - Round 8, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
That's the second or third time Palu has flew into a ruck like that............

Could be a card.

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
That's bullshit. Didn't take into account that his momentum was changed by the fact that he was tripped over by KB (Kurtley Beale)'s arse on the way through.
I banged on about Aaron Smith's spear tackle a couple of weeks ago and was brutalized in here because of the impact of his teammate.

Is that not similar?

Oh, and Nick Briant is obviously Brumbies member #1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Merrow

Arch Winning (36)
That's bullshit. Didn't take into account that his momentum was changed by the fact that he was tripped over by KB (Kurtley Beale)'s arse on the way through.
I banged on about Aaron Smith's spear tackle a couple of weeks ago and was brutalized in here because of the impact of his teammate.

Is that not similar?

Yeah it is bullshit. It should have been a red.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
At the risk of looking a gift horse in the mouth, where o where are the tears of Phil Kearns? No 'tahs defeat is truly complete without them.......

Cue YC to (?) Butler to give the 'tahs an unlikely sniff.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member

Is that not similar?

Unknown.jpg

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Well, the refs given a few penalties and a significantly more dubious yellow your way now. Doesn't matter, right result in the end.

Prodigy

Alex Ross (28)
On a different note, with the game on the line, why, oh why, does Paddy Ryan have the ball in his hands at all????

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
petition to have paddy ryans nickname changed from arse to tits ... fuck me he is the last person you should pass to after the siren because he will always. fucking. drop. it.

liquor box

Peter Sullivan (51)
That's the second or third time Palu has flew into a ruck like that....

Could be a card.

Said to my wife this season is ruining his career memories. I dont recall him as a dirty player but this season he seems to have learnt the Tahs backrow cheapshots.

Please retire before you are remembered as a thug

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Good win for the Brumbies - some good stuff, some loose stuff too. They play an aggressive breakdown game many Aus fans would howl about if the ABs did it - players with the hit, spin and flop, but it's up-tempo and most times the refs will reward the front-foot play, so good play to them. Passive at the breakdown don't win the bikkies.
Tahs - well, Beale was very good, Foley solid, Folau had moments but Holloway is really looking quality. Scrum a bit better at times, same-old at others. Lineout was pants. They still look mid-table at very best. Can't really see how they'll threaten top teams with any consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.