• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs V Force - Superugby Rd 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

twenty seven

Tom Lawton (22)
The Ref's really need to have lessons about scrummaging. It was the NSW hooker doing the dirty. They set the Ref up a beauty for that penalty. As a fence sitter on this game you get to see the teams little tricks.

Brumbies Guy

John Solomon (38)
Only round 4 and the Tah's supporters already back to booing their own team.. Great job by the Force, played well together and stuck to a simple plan the whole game; who said they weren't a well coached team?

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
David Pocock take a bow, that was a risky effort to go for that steal and got it

Brilliant stuff

As a backrower myself I admire him going for it but it was clearly illegal. I'll have to watch the full game (1st half I missed) but going by the second half that was absolutely shit house from the Tahs. With all due respect to the force.

I've said you should never judge teams based on the early rounds but I'm making an exception with the Tahs & calling it now that they are not going to get anywhere near the Superugby final this year. In fact I would rate the Brumbies the best performing Aussie team so far & more likely to challenge the finals.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Superbly simple tactics from the Force, executed well. The Tahs were just awful (apart from defence, mostly). Brainless kicking away of any ball, especially any counter-attack ball. I've seen 12 year olds kick better than any of the Tahs backs tonight.
I thought AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)'s try was OK, but it was better that it was not awarded as the Tahs in no way deserved a win from that. Just monumentally batfisted.
Well done Force.

C

Cave Dweller

How pivotal was that call against Adam Ashley-Cooper? I have a feeling we'll hear more about that

Status
Not open for further replies.